Easy Spelling Aid and Easy Dyslexia Aid
Instructions, Best Results and Requirements
- Touch the microphone on the screen.
- Then speak clearly and directly into the device microphone.
- Tap Done on the screen to end speaking and the app will process the word or phrase and commence spelling. Or the app will automatically detect end of speech and process the word or phrase and commence spelling.
- View your results.
- Select the orange speech icon to repeat speak text, select the green return icon to start over or select the blue settings icon to change the settings.
- Select the blue history log icon to view the previous results. Select to view a result or swipe left to delete.
- To start translating, select translation language and then select the language from the available languages in the drop-down list. To reverse the translation languages, select the reverse translation button.
Change your settings:
- Select a language from the available languages in the drop-down list.
- Select a translation language from the available languages in the drop-down list.
- Select a writing style from the available styles in the drop-down list.
- Select a background from the available backgrounds in the drop-down list.
- Select a dyslexic option from the available options in the drop-down list.
Note: When the dyslexic option is selected, writing styles and backgrounds are not supported. The app supports multiple languages. We recommend the writing style Noto Sans as it is designed with the aim of achieving a harmonious look and feel across multiple languages.
For best results:
- Find a nice quiet space with minimal background noise.
- Single words or phrases.
- For homophones, i.e. there, their or they’re, use context to determine the correct spelling of a word. For example, “they’re playing over there, in front of their house”.
- Speak in a clear tone.
- Easy Spelling Aid requires network connectivity (WiFi, 3G, 4G or GPRS).
- Easy Spelling Aid is designed for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (Phone and Tablet).
- Easy Dyslexia Aid is designed for iOS (iPhone and iPad).
Support and FAQ’s
Please view to resolve any issues you may encounter
St Kilda, VIC, Australia
+61 431 409 162