The independent Academics’ Choice Awards program and its seal of excellence are recognised worldwide by consumers and educational institutions as a mark of genuinely effective learning tools that stimulate the mind, and provide potential for the student to fully develop higher order thinking skills.
Easy Spelling Aid
Together Easy Spelling Aid & Easy Dyslexia Aid surpasses 130k downloads… Well done to the Nuapp team in helping so many…
A simple spelling app that has the potential to be a powerful teaching and learning tool.
Only $7.99 AUD
Easy Spelling Aid Education App
This app just keeps getting better. We have now included the Translator, Reverse Translation and History Log as part of the app purchase. With over 100k downloads we believe our Speech Recognition and Spelling support is the best available in the App Store. Easy Spelling Aid is a spelling, reading, dyslexia and translation helper when encountering problematic words and when communicating in another language. With fast and accurate speech recognition in multiple languages like US English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Turkish and more. It’s a teacher recommended literacy aid for children and adults and it’s an invaluable helper to beat dyslexia and dysgraphia with the aid of special fonts and coloured backgrounds. Let us impress you by trying it now!
What makes Easy Spelling Aid unique and different is that it doesn’t aim to teach a list of spelling words, but instead acts as a tool when faced with problematic words. Simply touch the microphone button, speak the word or phrase and receive the correct spelling, displayed in the primary/elementary school writing styles. Try it now!
Adults, children, teachers and travellers enjoy the numerous benefits:
• Fine-tuned speech recognition to pick up on a child’s voice or accent
• Multiple language translator and reverse translation feature
• A History Log – saves spelling results, including translations
• Helps children learn homophones and understand word usage by using context to determine the correct spelling of a word
• Improves literacy performance and spelling
• Help with comprehension and vocabulary
• Coloured backgrounds to aid with reading problems, dyslexia and learning difficulties
“I tutor dyslexic children and we find this app invaluable!”
Certified Barton Tutor at the Advanced Level
“Thank you for your brilliant product. It is a game changer.”
Special Education Teacher
The app is very helpful in the learning of homophones by using context to determine the correct spelling of a word, e.g. “They’re playing over there, in front of their house” or “Two friends had too much to eat”.
When children are working on writing assignments, homework or even just being creative writing a story, their creative thought process could be blocked when they stumble across a word they cannot spell. Easy Spelling Aid is a great tool to use in this situation as it gives them a way to easily and quickly find out how to spell the word without having to wait for a parent, teacher or assistant to help them. This app could assist children and students to become independent writers.
Easy Spelling Aid includes the Open Dyslexic font displayed in a choice of 6 background colour combinations, as a means to accommodate users suffering from dyslexia and improve readability.
Peace of mind is at ease as there are NO ads, in app purchases and its child friendly – profanity is filtered out.
Easy Spelling Aid is a 21st-century learning tool. Try it now! Thank you
Easy Spelling Aid Idea
To his surprise there was no app specifically designed for a child that offered…
One of our directors introduced the idea to the team during our weekly meetings. He said, “Over the weekend a second cousin whom is 6, came to visit. He was writing out a food list and asked how to spell pizza and french fries.” He was inspired and decided to search the App Store for an App that enabled a child to use his voice to spell a word or phrase. To his surprise there was no app specifically designed for a child that offered simple speech to text recognition. Our team decided to pursue the idea and from there it grew & ideas flowed.
Easy Spelling Aid Goal
Introduce the app into your life…
To gain the attention of all adults, parents, children and school systems to introduce the app into a child’s or your life, with the purpose to assist with learning, spelling and handwriting.
Dyslexia – Special Needs Education
Easy Spelling Aid for Special Needs Education
Included in our app, is a group of dyslexic font options.
We have developed and included in our app, a group of Dyslexic font options, as posted on the Australian Dyslexic website. The “Open Dyslexic Font” on our app, is created to increase readability for readers with dyslexia and to help with some of the symptoms of dyslexia.
Letters have heavy weighted bottoms to indicate direction and to reinforce the line of text, which aids in recognising the correct letter, and sometimes helps to keep the brain from rotating them around. The Open Dyslexic Font is displayed in a choice of background colour combinations selected from the study and research undertaken by Universitat Pompeu Fabra, as a means to accommodate users suffering from Dyslexia and improve readability.
“I have purchased your app and my daughter (11yo who has Dyslexia) has told me how beneficial she is finding it. I have recommended it to several colleagues who are excited to use it with students they know having difficulties with Dyslexia and Dysgraphia. I have also recommended it to my daughter’s classroom teacher as a means of assisting my daughter (and others) who struggle with writing and spelling.
Thank you for your brilliant product. It is a game changer.”
Nicole C. Special Education Teacher Aide
Easy Spelling Aid
Instructions, Best Results and Requirements
- Touch the microphone on the screen.
- Then speak clearly and directly into the device microphone.
- Tap Done on the screen to end speaking and the app will process the word or phrase and commence spelling. Or the app will automatically detect end of speech and process the word or phrase and commence spelling.
- View your results.
- Select the orange speech icon to repeat speak text, select the green return icon to start over or select the blue settings icon to change the settings.
- Select the blue history log icon to view the previous results. Select to view a result or swipe left to delete.
Change your settings:
- Select a language from the available languages in the drop-down list
- Select a translation language from the available languages in the drop-down list
- Select a writing style from the available styles in the drop-down list
- Select a background from the available backgrounds in the drop-down list
- Select a dyslexic option from the available options in the drop-down list
Note: When the dyslexic option is selected, writing styles and background lines are not supported.
- To start translating, select translation language, then select the translation language from the available languages in the drop-down list. To change the spoken language first select a language.
Note: The app supports 26 translated languages. We recommend the writing style Noto Sans as it is designed with the aim of achieving a harmonious look and feel across multiple languages.
For best results:
- Find a nice quiet space with minimal background noise.
- Single words or phrases.
- For homophones, i.e. there, their or they’re, use context to determine the correct spelling of a word. For example, “they’re playing over there, in front of their house”.
- Speak in a clear tone.
- Easy Spelling Aid requires network connectivity (WiFi, 3G, 4G or GPRS).
- Easy Spelling Aid is designed for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (Phone and Tablet).
“I tutor dyslexic children and we find this app invaluable! Certified Barton Tutor at the Advanced Level“
“I have used your app and have recommended it to one of my students who has dyslexia; it is proving to be of significant help to him and has lessened his anxiety when doing his written work.” Deputy Principal Primary School – Ireland
“Such a wonderful aid to use in my therapy sessions across a range of issues including fluency, articulation, language, literacy and pragmatics….I am sold!!!
“I have been so impressed with this app, my daughter whom is in grade 1 loves writing stories and letters and has been using the app when she comes to a word she struggles with. It has given her such confidence in her story telling and makes it so much easier for me to read after she has finished. We have all noticed the improvement! Highly recommend.”
“My daughter loved the app. She wanted to use it over and over. Love the plain and lined option. Exactly the app I was hoping to find. Excellent work.”